Monday, November 17, 2008

Not Me! Monday - my first!!!


On Saturday at an amusement park, I did NOT make myself motion sick while riding on a spin-yourself-as-fast-as-you-can ride to make my 5-year-old daughter laugh and giggle hysterically.

I then did NOT sit on a bench for 20 minutes while my husband took the kids somewhere else.

I did NOT then go on "Harold the Helicopter" with both kids, only to find myself holding back vomit by sheer will, staring at the ceiling of our helicopter, praying for the ride to end.

It did NOT take me another hour lying on a bench in the cool shade to recover enough to be able to walk without the world AND my stomach spinning madly. At least I did not vomit... really.

Today I am NOT still feeling somewhat off kilter.

3 comments:

Junita said...

Oh - I love spinny rides despite the fact that my tummy does not love them!

Unknown said...

That would so of been me too! Don't feel bad, I get car sick in the the drivers seat sometimes :)

Crystal Rae said...

I would always get sick on those spinning rides