Friday, September 11, 2009

Pictures of the kids, for real!

At long last, here are "school pictures" of my kids, taken their first day of school. Both are enjoying school (well, all except the work, of course).

Our gorgeous Sweet Pea, smiling beautifully for the camera. Don't be fooled, though, there were lots of crazy-face shots interspersed with the good ones. I'm thrilled with this one, though. I tinkered with it in PhotoShop Elements, taking out a lot of the color as the shade of the tree she's in was putting a lot of green tint on her face.



Our handsome Junior Bug, practicing his girls-are-just-gonna-love-me looks. I didn't tinker too much with this one, though I tried to warm up the colors it was shot in the cool morning shade. "Bug", as I've taken to calling him as a nickname, is a better subject than his sister when I'm taking pictures, though I'm sure he'll get tired of his shutterbug mama some day.

No comments: